Mukti has its own workshop in Chennai. Every day there is inflow of patients. There are lot of activities Mukti is involved in such as sports, cultural programs, traffic awareness, seminars, and many more. By word of mouth publicity about Mukti, many amputees have been benefitted. Mukti conducts workshops in Chennai and also in other places with the help of Sponsors. Mukti Workshops are widely covered by newspapers, magazines etc.
We owe our thanks to the Press and media for helping us extend our reach far and wide.
Mukti, with the cooperation and assistance of Rotary Club, Lions Club, Jaycees, and philanthropic organizations has provided Artificial Limbs and Calipers to the needy.
• Training in India – training of technicians in Tamil Nadu.
• Training of technicians outside India – Nigeria, Mexico, Brazil, and Nepal.
• Bringing handicapped people to the mainstream of society.
• Helping in building confidence for the physically challenged people.
• Bringing awareness in the society in general.
• We fulfill their dreams by giving them wings to fly.